LegalTech 2012: The Eagle Has Landed
A few of today's releases (and some I missed!) for LegalTech 2012. Believe it or not, the best is (still) "yet to come." ...Think bigger!
- AD Summation upguns Summation with scalable ECA and new front-end processing from AccessData's FTK engine, full AccessData integration and predictive coding on the roadmap--see our brief today for details.
- BIA's Cloud-based collection from TotalDiscovery.com adds support for iPhones and iPads, and social media.
- Equivio, long an OEM-provider to other tools, releases its own unified Zoom platform for predictive coding and e-mail analytics.
- iConect releases its HTML5-based Xera platform for better collaboration with support for iPad.
- kCura releases Relativity 7.3 with native application-based imaging, Review Manager, a reporting dashboard application for forecasting the time and cost of review, an App Store, and, of course, Relativity Assisted Review, released last year for automated review.
- Venio releases FPR 3.5 with statistical sampling.
- Daegis replaces DocHunter's database for cross-matter management, adds support for Lotus Notes.
- Integreon's eView 4.0 adds predictive coding.
- Orange Legal Technologies announces integration with OrcaTec's predictive coding.
- RenewData's RDC Analytics debuts its content analytics consulting offering, leveraging language experts and a large analytics toolbelt to tackle big data problems.
- TCDI 's CV5 review and production software lets users automate and customize workflow.
See you at the show!!!
*All views and opinions expressed in ESG blog posts are intended to be those of the post's author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Enterprise Strategy Group, Inc., or its clients. ESG bloggers do not and will not engage in any form of paid-for blogging. Click to see our complete Disclosure Policy.