Acquaint Yourself with Relevant Market Dynamics
Our experts are accessible to you when you need them. We deliver recommendations customized for your unique business needs and blend ongoing market and technology analysis, independent partner research, and best practice know-how from years of experience working with technology growth companies of all types. Use our knowledge and advice to exploit opportunities and outmaneuver competitors.
Only ESG occupies a unique place at the center of the IT ecosystem, interacting with all the key constituencies, including vendors, IT users, channel partners, the media, and the financial community. We don't just dispense opinions; we help your gain a better understanding of technology trends and market dynamics—plus, we give you the support you need to capture emerging business value.
The benefits of engaging with ESG's IT analysts
Clients maintain ongoing relationships with ESG analysts via our Analyst Advisory and Content Subscription services. As an ESG subscription client, you maintain an executive-caliber relationship with us—a relationship that will help you to fine-tune your strategic growth initiatives. Benefits of the ESG subscription program include:
- Unlimited access to published ESG research: All employees covered under your subscription may search, download, and extract our research materials for company use via ESG’s Interactive Research Portal.
- Analyst advisory time: With priority access to analysts’ schedules, clients can use this time to inquire about new research findings or industry events, or confer with analysts on issues related to business management, channel or OEM development, R&D strategy, product management, messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, and more.
- Private research briefings: ESG advisors and research specialists discuss pertinent research findings with you, outlining the implications for your organization, products, and roadmap.
- Exclusive content: Enjoy on-demand access to “Behind the Findings” videos, an exclusive in-depth video research series for ESG subscription clients only.
- The strategy lifecycle review session: Take part in a private annual meeting with our analysts. Describe your organization’s plans for the coming year and proactively provide us with appropriate strategic context regarding your launches, partnerships, and other upcoming initiatives.
ESG analysts also work with clients on project-based research and advisory services engagements including consulting sessions, custom research surveys, speaking engagements, and customized demand-generation deliverables such as white papers, webcasts, podcasts, or videos. Learn more about ESG’s full range of Research and Advisory Services offerings.
View our analysts' latest Briefs, Market Landscape Reports, and Research Reports.
Contact us to learn more about how our analysis services can help you.