I’m a gadget geek at heart and I continue to be fascinated by how mobile devices and applications are driving enormous behavioral changes inside of businesses. I also have to sympathize for the IT professionals that have to balance an enhanced user experience with heightened security while they manage to maintain legacy applications alongside modernized applications. Not to mention the fact that managing desktops and laptops is a challenge; now there are more devices and many are not corporate owned. Yikes!
On the bright side I am super excited to be focused on the mobility market and I am fortunate enough to be able to speak with some of the brightest talent in the market that are innovating at an amazing pace. The to-do list is long, but we have some exciting research topics lined up that include:
- Security, productivity and collaboration: trends in workforce mobility
- Business process improvements that drive enterprise mobility success
- Mobile worker perspective and experience with business mobility initiatives
- Unified communication and collaboration
It’s our goal on the mobility team to help solve the two most common problems that technology vendors face:
- An imperfect view of the current and future market, causing delays in engineering, marketing, and sales success.
- A lack of effective tools needed to educate customers, gain share, and become a market leader.
Please feel free to contact us anytime and we would be happy to share our research, economic analysis, technical validations and the employee behavior changes we are witnessing as we embrace the mobility market.