A few of today's releases (and some I missed!) for LegalTech 2012. Believe it or not, the best is (still) "yet to come." ...Think bigger!
- AD Summation upguns Summation with scalable ECA and new front-end processing from AccessData's FTK engine, full AccessData integration and predictive coding on the roadmap--see our brief today for details.
- BIA's Cloud-based collection from TotalDiscovery.com adds support for iPhones and iPads, and social media.
- Equivio, long an OEM-provider to other tools, releases its own unified Zoom platform for predictive coding and e-mail analytics.
- iConect releases its HTML5-based Xera platform for better collaboration with support for iPad.
- kCura releases Relativity 7.3 with native application-based imaging, Review Manager, a reporting dashboard application for forecasting the time and cost of review, an App Store, and, of course, Relativity Assisted Review, released last year for automated review.
- Venio releases FPR 3.5 with statistical sampling.
- Daegis replaces DocHunter's database for cross-matter management, adds support for Lotus Notes.
- Integreon's eView 4.0 adds predictive coding.
- Orange Legal Technologies announces integration with OrcaTec's predictive coding.
- RenewData's RDC Analytics debuts its content analytics consulting offering, leveraging language experts and a large analytics toolbelt to tackle big data problems.
- TCDI 's CV5 review and production software lets users automate and customize workflow.
See you at the show!!!