In order to assess technology spending priorities over the next 12-18 months, ESG recently surveyed 706 senior IT decision makers representing midmarket (100 to 999 employees) and enterprise-class (1,000 employees or more) organizations in North America, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific. All respondents were personally responsible for or familiar with their organization’s 2021 IT spending as well as their 2022 IT budget and spending plans at either an entire organization level or a business unit/division/branch level.
This year’s study offers key insights into:
- The enterprise technology spending rebound
- Fortified and holistic cybersecurity strategies
- Ransomware as a business priority
- A focus on hybrid cloud balance
- The methodologies that support cloud-native initiatives
For more information on this study, including interactive data, ESG TechTruths, and a complimentary infographic, please click here.